2. See snow. We got zero inches of snow here last winter so I'm counting on at least one good snowfall this year.
3. Enjoy the snow cream I'm going to make out of that snow.
4. Make a silly snowman.
5. Wear this song out.
6. Visit the Biltmore Estate in Asheville all decked out for Christmas. I love that place but have somehow never been at Christmastime. I hear it's magical.
8. Put Peppermint Mocha Creamer in my morning coffee. It's my 'winter' flavor.
9. Spend lots of quality time with my books, my Kindle and my fuzzy blankets.
10. Make a gingerbread house.
11. Make some yummy breads from these recipes I pinned.
12. Party with the elves. I always look forward to bringing them all out of hiding each year.
13. Buy myself a ridiculous pair of fuzzy slippers, or as we mostly like to refer to them here in the south... houseshoes. I once owned a pair of giant orange Garfield ones, complete with giant eyeballs and whiskers, and had absolutely no shame in my game whatsoever about wearing them. I think it's high time I bring that kind of sexy back into my life.
14. Drink lots of hot cocoa, preferably with marshmallows.
15. Try not to gain weight.
16. Wear out my sweats and yoga pants.
17. Make sure the yoga pants keep making regular appearances at the gym. (see number 15)
18. Buy a gift for a family in need on the Angel Tree at church.
19. Make a snowman wreath, something like this... (but maybe a little less Christmasy so I can leave it up all winter)
|Pinterest via Julie Faircloth|
21. Donate a coat to someone in need.
22. Donate shoes to Soles4Souls.
23. Make a pot of apple cider.
24. Not feel guilty about the lazy days.
25. Prove the Mayans wrong by ringing in 2013.