2. I can also mimic birds. Whippoorwills and Redbirds (Cardinals) are my specialties. Oh, and chickens too...Buwak-bwak-bwak-bwak-bwak-bwak-buwwaak!
3. Find four-leaf clovers. I don't know why this is since I can never seem to find the Scotch tape, scissors, phone or t.v. remote but I've always been able to find at least one four-leaf clover, sometimes several, within seconds of walking into a clover patch.
5. Roll one eyeball sideways while keeping the other one straight. I learned how to do this by accident. My friend and I were practicing crossing our eyes (this was waaay before Internet) and she got a little weirded out and informed me that only one of mine was going cross.
6. Drop it like it's hot. The dance floor is the one place in life I have never been shy.
20 Year High School Reunion, 2009
7. Sing Blondie's Rapture word for word. When I was a kid I remember stopping, rewinding, and fast-forwarding this song for hours one night until I got all the lyrics written down and then I memorized them. (Again, no such thing as Google back then). I still remember them to this day. It came on in the car once and the boys looked at me like they were convinced I had completely derailed.
8. Stop a bad dream in its tracks. I can't remember when exactly I learned how to do this but I was in the middle of a nightmare once (my reoccurring one always involved someone or something chasing me) when my consciousness entered and said, "Hey, hold up! Why are you running, girlfriend? It's JUST A DREAM. Tell that creeper to creep on outta here and get some rest already!" Somehow it worked and has ever since.
9. Find things out. I'm quite the little Nancy Drew when I want to be. I've often fantasized about a secret side life as a spy. My boys always get caught...eventually. Muah-Ha-Haa.
10. Read/recite tongue twisters with ease. Your sister Susie sells seashells down by the seashore and the seashells she sells are seashells, you're sure? Not a problem.
Now tell me what you can do.