1. Fossil Wallet. I LOVE Fossil but it is hardly ever on sale and I'm just not one to fork over a bookoo of money for a little thing like a wallet or a purse. But I found this one marked down at Belk last summer (and I had a coupon) so I jumped right on it. Score!
2. Three lipsticks and three chapsticks. Because apparently I prefer my lip products in threes. Also, I can never seem to find the perfect shade so I like to mix them together.
3. iPhone. Because just like every other person living in the First World today, it is the one thing I absolutely cannot leave home without. How did we ever manage before? I'm not sure my boys know what a payphone or an encyclopedia even are. And I know they don't know how to read a map.
4. Two church bulletins. Because I always stuff them in there on my way out of church on Sunday and I've had this bag now for exactly two Sundays. I have never been diligent about tossing things like this out although I know full well it would make my life much easier (and less cluttered) in the long run.
5. Red Isotoner Gloves. Mostly worn for pumping gas in the cold.
6. Hand sanitizer and lotion. Because I like clean, moisturized hands?
7. Checkbook. Because sometimes the occasion still arises in which I must write a check. I still remember my very first checks, back in the early 90's. They had pink flamingos on them. The ones I have today aren't nearly that exciting.
8. A pen without a lid. Because I never fail to lose the lid which is why every purse I own has ink somewhere on the liner.
9. Two fingernail files. Because I needed a spare?
10. Two packs of gum. Because sometimes I feel minty and sometimes I feel fruity. But mostly fruity.