I have never really been one to make New Year's Resolutions so when I saw Stasha's Monday Listicles topic for this week, I knew I'd have no problem at all doing just the opposite by making a list of ten activities I have absolutely no intention of stopping or "resolving" in the year 2013...
1. Hitting the snooze button half a dozen times before rolling out of bed BEFORE the sun has risen or the roosters have even rustled a tail feather, much less let out a cocka or a doodle doo.
2. Hating the ridiculous hour in which our elementary school's tardy bell rings....7:35 A.M. Seriously. Why is this even legal?
3. Cranking the stereo and singing out loud in the car. I just don't see me outgrowing this one. Ever. I'll be the 80 year old whose grandkids won't ride with me because my loud music hurts their ears.
4. Inhaling three cups of coffee before 8 a.m. Monday thru Friday (See numbers 1 and 2)
5. Saving room for dessert. It's easy for me to stop before I'm full if I know there's dessert coming. Never met one I didn't like.
6. Wearing my favorite sweatpants that are too big on me and will turn nine years old this year. They've always been there for me when I've needed them the most and I'd most likely need a twelve step program to give them up.
7. Getting my Zumba, Yoga and Pilates on. (See number 5)
8. Going to antique stores. Few things make me happier.
9. Telling myself I'm finally going to learn to play that piano or get started on that book I'm going to write. Just saying I'm going to do it has to be good for something, right?
10. Blogging. Because, duh! I'm pretty sure I couldn't stop if I tried at this point. I value my sanity way too much!