1. Believe that everything in life happens for a greater purpose.
2. Focus on your strengths and forgive your weaknesses.
3. Learn to really see and appreciate the beauty of nature.
4. Never turn down the chance to pet a friendly animal even if you can't have a pet yourself.
5. Learn to laugh at yourself.
6. Just say no to negative people/attitudes.
7. Pray often.
8. When someone is being difficult to deal with, try your best to imagine yourself in his/her shoes instead of allowing hate and anger to build.
9. Always try to find forgiveness in your heart.
10. Never allow yourself to grow bitter or cynical for fear of being rejected or having your heart broken. The world is full of people and animals who not only need love but have so much of it to give.
11. Remember that everything is temporary.
12. Learn to appreciate what you have by imagining just for a moment what your life would be like without all the people and conveniences we are all guilty of taking for granted on a daily basis.
13. Be respectful not only to strangers but to yourself and the ones you love the most.
14. Say no to commitments you do not feel are a good fit for your life and your personality.
15. Refuse to be sucked in to negative gossip.
16. Decorate your home only with things you truly love and that make your heart smile when you look at them.
17. Be kind and do good without expecting something in return.
18. Don't deny yourself the things you love. Just remember moderation is key.
19. Always be true to yourself and try your very best to not compare yourself to others. God made you the way you are for a reason and you are special. Believe it!
20. Learn to accept and let go of what you know you cannot change.
21. Hold precious memories in your heart but never allow yourself to live in the past.
22. Never be afraid to stand up for yourself and for that you believe is right.
23. Try harder not to judge. Just because someone doesn't believe what you believe does not mean they are wrong....just different.
24. Do at least one thing every single day that makes you smile.
25. Keep your eye on the destination but remember to enjoy the ride.