As I mentioned here awhile back, I was in TJMaxx when I spotted some football costumes for dogs and came this close to buying two of them, one for Brisco Darling and one for Lucky the Lemon Beagle but ended up passing since they did not have a cheerleader costume for Charlene. I was quite disappointed. Thus far, I have not bought any of them a costume so they may get off scot-free this year. Though you never know what I may end up pulling out of the hat at the last minute.
Anyway, this week's Monday Listicles topic is 10 Halloween Costumes so I thought I'd give you all a little
1. The Bumble Bee Wiener. This was Charlene Li'l Bit Darling's costume in 2010 and she was not, as you can see, the least bit pleased with me over this whole ordeal. In fact, I think she was wishing me dead at the precise moment I snapped this.
2. Pretty Dachsie Pirate. I found this little
|Diane via Diana Sterling|
|Diane via Saskia Niehorster|
4. A Horse, Of Course. This is Brisco Darling on Halloween, 2010. I laughed until I cried watching him try to walk in this before giving in to his pleading eyes by taking it off and placing him out of his humiliating state of misery.
5. American Bobsled Hotdog Team. Wiener Dog Olympics?
|Via Costume Works|
7. First Place Dachshund. I am dying here.
|Via Buycostumes blog|
8. Wal-mart Shopper. This is so wrong.
10. The Superdachsie with Moxie. Yes, yes I did just post this photo on my Friday's post and the other one a time or two as well. But this little guy just makes me happier than a bird with a french fry.
|Diane via Lois Bruno|